Junior AutoCAD Drafter
We are seeking a full time Junior AutoCAD Drafter.
The Junior Drafter will be utilizing AutoCAD on a daily basis. This position will be under the direct supervision of a Senior Drafter and/or Structural Engineering Manager. The Junior Drafter will be responsible for completing all necessary drafting tasks in AutoCAD as directed by the Senior Drafter and/or Structural Engineering Manager. Candidate must be very detailed oriented. The ability to utilize Revit and having a basic knowledge of building design and construction processes is a plus, but not necessary in being selected for this position.
- produce structural design documents including plans, elevations and details
- setup and update AutoCAD drawings received from clients
- organize and maintain documents for specific projects
- work closely with project team
- at least an Associate Degree from an accredited college with formal training in AutoCAD
- working knowledge of AutoCAD and MS applications including Word and Excel
- ability to effectively meet deadlines
- ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- ability to work in a team environment
- ability to work independently with general guidance and instruction.
- experience in performing basic mathematics including geometry and algebra
- superior attention to detail
Please submit a cover letter and resume to:
St. Germain & Aupperle Consulting Engineers, PLLC
Attn: Office Manager
5711 West Genesee Street
Camillus, NY 13031
Or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org